Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sending free info out to you

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that I have updated my main page to
include a Site map and an 'About Me' page, This has some information about
me and my history of computer and internet usage. And also to let you know
my intentions of wanting to build my list of folks wanting FREE info about
marketing to Internet Marketers. Which is mostly what I will be sending out
to people, is free info about how to succeed and/or start your Internet
Marketing venture. So please go to my main page and look around, the links
are to the right side of this page. And please fill out the newsletter form,
so I can start sending you free info that I run across, we both will stand
to benefit from this. And you can just put in 'Question' or 'Newsletter' in
the 'Last name' spot if you want and I will never give out or sell your name
or e-mail address, you have my word!

Thanks,
James

No comments: