Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Commenting on ...More Commenting

Hi folks, been doing some research lately and I realized that I hadn't been commenting much lately on other blogs. Big mistake, I'm finding it more rewarding to honestly read some blog posts and actually comment on what I've read! I know, it sounds crazy...but it helps both the blogger and the blogee (person reading the blog, I believe!?). It helps the blogee by getting a back link to his or her blog or site, and it helps the blogger by gaining yet another interested person's comment to be searchable and get link interest as well! Guess I just have been a little stupid here, I've only been serious about Internet And Affiliate Marketing for a couple of months now! So please comment to this if you will and I will do the same with your blog/ site. Also look at a couple of posts earlier about my Word press blog and my new Hubpages.

Thanks,
James

No comments: