Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brute Force SEO: What Is It?

Video About Brute Force SEO

In the worlds of internet marketing and SEO there is one theme that stands out above all others. It's been around for a while and will continue to be so.
That theme is that of the Big Red Button or sometimes the ‘Big Green Button’. Essentially many folks are looking for a one touch solution to their problems.
There have been many attempts to build such a system. One that deskills the tasks but includes knowledge and skill behind the scenes, enabling newcomers to earn large amounts of cash.

Some readers might remember Traffic Equalizer, some may have used PortalFeeder, others probably tried many of the less successful imitators.

So, now Peter Drew is having a tilt at the target. The question is this: Has he got what it takes wrapped up in the form of his Brute Force SEO

To be honest, at the moment we do not have much to go on but what we do have seems positive.
Firstly - and to my mind (coz I am big headed) he is doing stuff that I have already done and know works. If the software works then we will be OK because the strategies and techniques have been proven to work.
Let me explain…

A couple of years ago I came up with a set of tactics that enabled me to earn very good money from certain kinds of product launches. I was able to take over search engine rankings for a whole raft of keywords that I KNEW prospects and buyers of these products would be using. I was happily showing my colleagues pages in Google where I had most of the results on the first couple of pages. If I was marketing a product then you would come to one of my pages for information!

My system was time consuming and almost entirely manual, but very profitable.

A few months ago Peter Drew started to market tools that duplicated techniques I was implementing by hand. I bought them as they came out. I found myself wondering when he would start selling them as a single package.

Well, he just did - and more. It is called Brute Force SEO

Next we will go into greater detail about the Brute Force SEO offering.

No comments: